Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap Day Madness!

The scene: Me eating cheerios and putting on my work pants, when I check the schedule to make sure I had to go in at 4 and not 5, only to discover I'm not on the schedule at all!  A leap day miracle!  What followed was perhaps one of the most productive afternoons of the year.

Homework: dominated
Taxes: nailed
Barista applications: killed
Fun reading: still ahead of the NYer (feels so good)
Dinner: chicken with tomatoes, capers, artichoke hearts and asparagus (ON A ROLL)
Cupcakes: yes!


Have I made prettier cupcakes?  Yes.  But have I made prettier cupcakes that tasted this good ON LEAP DAY?  Harder to say. 

I know we got an extra day of February this year, but it still feels like it just got here.  I do know, however, that it is going to be a great March.  (Hello, Iceland!)

No comments: